Why We Haven’t Accepted the Latest CHS Proposal
- Overall, of the 1170 RNs in the three affected bargaining units, approximately 631 (53%) will receive base wage increases of less than 3% and will be getting one time bonus payments. 100 STC members will receive base wage increases of less than 3% and will be getting one time bonus payments.
- No retroactive pay.
- Changes to ECMO on-call and the addition of ER on-call.
- Increases to co-pays and prescriptions.
- We are still fighting for clear language on job descriptions so your seniority is respected when applying for other jobs.
- While management has given us their "final offer," we know that this offer will not be ratified by the membership. We are not interested in a repeat of 2012 when we had to bring the contract to a vote 3 times before it was ratified.
The Bargaining Team is back at the table October 13 at 10am.